PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or say, whether I shall grow still, if I pereros the a sort...

One boy
10.05.2004, 16:19
Hello the doctor. Tell or say, whether I shall grow still, if I pereros the parents, and me of 16 years, body height 175? Tell or Say, that for this purpose it is necessary to do or make. Whether the zone of body height and what chances at me still or even to grow, hotjaby on 10 15 see Thanks can be closed already at this age.

Lera
11.05.2004, 18:49
Greetings, I not the doctor, but, by that the brother of my husband, has entered HIGH SCHOOL and for the same summer pereros me of centimeters on 5 in the summer (and 175 is my body height:)), you have all chances podrasti even nothing undertaking.

Vadim
12.05.2004, 22:06
To learn or find out, whether zones of body height are closed at you, it is possible having made very simple research - a roentgen of brushes. Then there will be an answer. It is possible to do or make, certainly, injections of a hormone of body height, but at you so normal body height, and there is he very dearly or expensively, nearby 2000 $ in month

One boy
14.05.2004, 10:09
Hello Lera. Thanks for the answer, but understand, I do not grow any more from 11 years. I wish to become the basketball player, but with my body height, at me chances a little. I here read, that body height is influenced with vitamins A, 1, 2, S.Vot will be tried or tasted, the purchase, can will help or assist. Understand, at the person of a stage of body height different, I since 9 years up to 11 dews on 10 sm a year. Has then ceased. What to do or make I do not know, in basketball I play, I do or make visy on a crossbeam, with weight 20 kg, at all does not help or assist. Thanks. While.

One boy
15.05.2004, 23:05
Hello Vadim. And how it is injections of a hormone of body height? And at what doctor to do or make a roentgen of bones? And so, in general, if to estimate, can already be at this age to be closed a zone of body height? Thanks.