PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 28 years. When it is hungry, famine is not present - a fastidium...

Lizaveta
10.05.2004, 02:44
The dear doctor! To me of 28 years. When it is hungry, famine is not present - a fastidium, a nausea if to miss - shiver arms or hand, cold sweat, strong irritability. To sweet it is very cautious: much - it is bad, when absolutely I refuse - there is any status of "unreality". I go mad or to me is necessary to visit or attend the endocrinologist?

Natalia (not the doctor)
12.05.2004, 23:09
In general, the shiver, cold sweat are attributes gipoklikemii or low Saccharum. To the endocrinologist certainly descend or go, hand over a blood on Saccharum, all then will clear up.

Reznik S.M.
14.05.2004, 17:41
Dear Lizavetta! Whether to define or determine there is at you a disturbance of a carbohydrate exchange, it is necessary to spend measurement of a level of a glycemia on an empty stomach, or to spend gljukozotolerantnogo the test or dough. It is in addition necessary to hand over the biochemical analysis of a blood for definition of function of a liver and kidneys. It is necessary for you to visit or attend the doctor of the endocrinologist. The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.

Olga
15.05.2004, 20:42
At my husband very big desire to eat sweet, in day 1/3 pies, 2 chocolates, etc., seem to me, what is it attributes of Diabetum, but he refuses to hand over a blood on Saccharum, as at it or him always very much a high pressure. Whether tell or say as it is possible to define or determine except for the analysis is not present at it or him Diabetum and whether it is possible for him sweet.