PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prokomentirujte please. My analyses: 3-1, 6 (norm or rate 1, 2...

JUlja, 27 years
10.05.2004, 17:43
Hello, prokomentirujte please. My analyses: 3-1, 6 (norm or rate 1, 2 2, 8), 4-125 (norm or rate 60 160), TTG-3, 5 (norm or rate 0, 25 4) ATkTPO-500 (norm or rate 0 20). US has revealed raspredeline the ECHO non-uniform (sites of heterogeneity up to 8), density the ECHO lowered, volume of a gland 10, 18. The doctor diagnoses AIT. To me the preparation eutiroks 50 is appointed or nominated.

evromedprestizh
11.05.2004, 09:25
Dear JUlja! On the data resulted or brought by you, function of a thyroid gland at you is not broken or disturbed, volume of a thyroid gland - within the limits of norm or rate. The in itself autoimmune thyroiditis if he actually is, can lead only to a hypothyrosis at which you should accept preparations levotiroksina. For what purposes to you it is appointed or nominated Eutiroks now it is necessary to guess. The doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.

JUlja
13.05.2004, 11:24
Sergey Markovich of thanks for the answer! Whether prompt still, please, could be appointed or nominated Eutiroks in connection with what US has revealed the tendency to a nodulation?

evromedprestizh
15.05.2004, 12:54
In the subsequent, probably, purpose or appointment to you Eutiroksa will be justified. However now on the data of expediency given by you in reception of the given preparation I do not see. You accept dynamic observation at the doctor of the endocrinologist (1 times in 6 months) the Doctor endocrinologist Reznik Sergey Markovich.