PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my six-years or six-summer son the maintenance or contents of Saccharum in a blood - 8, 0 is raised or increased. Speak...

Alla
10.05.2004, 00:34
At my six-years or six-summer son the maintenance or contents of Saccharum in a blood - 8, 0 is raised or increased. Whether speaks this result what at it or him Diabetum or other variants are possible or probable?

Diabetolog
11.05.2004, 12:49
If it toshchakovyj a parameter it speaks about disturbance of a carbohydrate exchange. For specification of the diagnosis it is necessary to spend more chatelnoe inspection, it is desirable in a hospital.

Alla
11.05.2004, 20:24
The doctor, please respond, and what such " disturbance of a carbohydrate exchange "? It is treated? It not Diabetum? At my six-years or six-summer son Saccharum 8, 0 (once handed over the analysis on an empty stomach,) he began to drink and get tired more, but I thought, that weariness iz-for low pressure - 70 on 60. He hudenky, ate always badly, and sweet we do not give him much. Diabetum was at its or his great-grandmother.

Diabetolog
12.05.2004, 08:07
Dear Alla!
Let's prematurely not do or make conclusions.
Your child requires inspection for specification of the diagnosis. Disturbance carbohydrate obmena-a pathology to which concerns disturbance of tolerance to a glucose, Diabetum of the first and second type, etc.
Before to start to treat, it is necessary will establish or install the diagnosis.
If you moskvichka, call by phone 156 59 24 (faculty of children's endocrinology RMAPO) and to you will prompt where to lay down on inspection.

Alla
12.05.2004, 19:44
The dear doctor, many thanks to you for the answer! But the matter is that my child on family obstojatelvam now is in other city and will arrive weeks through two. And I am excruciated from uncertainty. Esteemed now the literature on disturbance ugl. An exchange also has thought, that all at my child one to one. Two years ago to him have diagnosed dysfunction zhelchevyvodjashchih ways. In last month four the stomach or belly almost every day hurts. The dysbacteriosis constantly is, not less, than time in half a year we treat. Certainly, we shall address by phone specified to you, but only in two weeks, and uncertainty and expectation terribly excruciate. Therefore also I try something to find out from you, explaining on fingers. Excuse. And thanks for consultation.

Diabetolog
13.05.2004, 00:39
To wait it is not necessary. It is serious.