PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The dear doctor prompt as me to be, at me have found uvelich...

LANA 31.
10.05.2004, 12:39
Hello! The dear doctor prompt as me to be, at me have found augmentation of a thyroid gland of the second degree (analyses on hormones: 4-89, TTG-1, 48, prolaktin-245), have told or said that analyses in norm or rate and have appointed or nominated to drink Iodidum of 200 6 months. I of its or his propyl and iron such also have remained same. Prompt that to me to do or make further, at me very morbid status (headaches, giddinesses, problems with an intestine, a shiver in a body, presyncopal statuses) as at teriotoksikoze!

The anonym
12.05.2004, 03:18
And sleep well? Perhaps, you shchitovidku is "cut" with a geopathogenic zone?

Solomatov V.G. www.dr-solomatov.ru
12.05.2004, 16:47
Dear LANA, on SHCHZH hang all malaises and it is absolutely groundless. In an organism it is so enough iodine, that without its or his entering SHCHZH m. to develop or produce hormones within several months. To search for the reasons of a malaise it is necessary in a status zheludochno-an intestinal tract, and first of all in a status of soul. Strong emotions amaze organs, for example anger - a liver, melancholy - a thick intestine, apathy - a stomach, etc. Yours faithfully Solomatov Century And medicines therefore have not helped or assisted, that are appointed or nominated without the bases.