PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt, what treatment and (or) the further inspection...

Dasha
09.05.2004, 09:58
The dear doctor, prompt, what treatment and (or) the further inspection to me should be appointed or nominated - there are doubts in competence of the endocrinologist.
The conclusion on US. A board. The gland is located usually, contours equal, structure or frame non-uniform. In the left share is closer to an isthmus spherical education 0, 78 * 0, 38 sm and fine gipoehogennye (?) includings or incorporations 0, 3 sm in diameter (?) is defined or determined. The right share: 2, 26* 1, 63* 6, 25. The left share: 1, 75* 1, 57* 5, 34. An isthmus 0, 4 see Volume the general or common = 19, 63 sm3. The conclusion: hyperplasia I item the Site of the left share.
TTG mkme/ml = 0, 6 (norm or rate 0, 3 3, 5).
AT-TG ME/ml = 4, 5 (norm or rate 34, 7 pljus-a minus 12, 9)
In advance I thank for the answer.

Dasha
11.05.2004, 19:59
The dear doctor! Thanks for a prompt reply. Budte are kind, respond to some questions. My doctor has told or said, that by results of US (" structure or frame non-uniform ") and AT to TG (antibodies should be absent completely, and at me is) at me autoimunnyj a thyroiditis. Has appointed or nominated on 1/2 t. " L-tiroksina-50 " and on 1 t. " Jodomarina - 100 " in day. pochitav conference, I think, that the diagnosis incorrect. Whether it is necessary to accept preperaty? What is the "hot" site and what to do or make if my site not such? In advance thanks. Dasha.