PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, please, to me to understand. At me gipoterioz SHCHZ / nasle...

Tatyana 41 year
09.05.2004, 22:57
The doctor, help or assist, please, to me to understand. At me gipoterioz SHCHZ / genetically, mum in 61 year did or made operation on excision SHCHZ/, here I already nearby 15 and years accept eutiroks, now analyses on hormones in norm or rate, but last time me began to disturb very much heart, pressure from a hypotension up to 150/100 and a strong arrhythmia has changed. The cardiologist has written out betalok-zok from disturbance of intimate or cardiac activity and has told or said, that most likely at me it from eutiroksa. What to do or make?? Kakoe-any time did not drink eutiroks / kak-that leaved on otdyh/so I at once had a bad analysis on TTG in the summer. Now I drink one whole tablet eutiroksa. Advise how to not ruin heart and to support or maintain SHCHZ? Thanks you.

Sergey
11.05.2004, 09:37
Yes, one more person revrashchajut in tabletochnogo the narcomaniac, destroying or blasting gradually organs, systems. Tatyana, write to me more in detail about the health, I shall try to help or assist advice or council. vip6k@bk. ru