PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. At body height of 165 sm I weigh 47 kg. It is not enough for the man. ((me hoch...

Oleg
10.05.2004, 22:12
To me of 25 years. At body height of 165 sm I weigh 47 kg. It is not enough for the man. ((I would like to type or collect weight, but it is impossible. (((5 years ago I went to endocrinologists, but they to me have told or said, that to all the time, I shall soon grow up... But the result and is not present.. ((Was in holiday abroad, ate well... 3 times in den-the Buffet... But has not recovered even on 1 kg. ((to me speak, that I the constitution pgoshel in the grandfather on maminoj lines. However, washing the native sister shirokokostnaja the girl. And our daddy though and from us body height, but the strong muzhik. Whether it is possible for something to change and to ITSELF it is possible to address? Please, help or assist! Thanks!

Oleg (p.s.)
11.05.2004, 02:14
Whether also it is possible kak-to affect or influence that the body height at this age? Well even on paru-a three of sm? (((can by there are any hormones for this purpose? Or physical exercises?