PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, I wish to consult to you I have started to type or collect weight with...

Lina
10.05.2004, 11:08
Hello the doctor, I wish to consult to you I have started to type or collect weight after 7 years when has gone to school. Now at body height of 168 sm I weigh 87 kg. Accepted ksenikal in current of 3 weeks and at me the exacerbation of a cholecystitis has developed, it was necessary to stop. For this period of reception of a preparation has dumped or reset 4 kg, after illness or disease 5 more kg. What to do or make I do not know, how much endocrinologists visited or attended not one cannot tell or say anything!

evromedprestizh
10.05.2004, 20:58
Dear Lina! Your problem of small excess of mass of a body has some aspects: character of a delivery, a regimen of reception of nutrition, a motor performance, the hormonal status. Unsuccessful experience of reception ksenikala yet an occasion to disappointment. It is necessary for you to make the individual scheme or plan according to your way of life and to correct or adjust it or her in current definitely by results of the appointed or nominated control researches. It would be interesting to work with your problem.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category endocrinologist Razova Love Viktorovna.