PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The cyst of a thyroid gland has been found out in me, function SHCHZH is not broken or disturbed (ana...

Natalia
09.05.2004, 17:31
The cyst of a thyroid gland has been found out in me, function SHCHZH is not broken or disturbed (the analysis of blood TTG and sv 4 - in norm or rate). During operation right share SHCHZH has been completely removed. How will function now SHCHZH, whether the left share with performance of all funkii SHCHZH can cope or I now am doomed to lifelong reception of tablets? What disturbances can arise in an organism after excision of a share of a gland? In the long term planned to give birth to the second child. How absence of share SHCHZH can affect or have an effect a course of pregnancy? Whether there can live the person in general without SHCHZH?
On reception to vrachu-to the endocrinologist to me only in a month after operation. And what occurs or happens in an organism in current of this month (in fact the right share already is not present)? How the organism compensates its or her absence?

Natalia
10.05.2004, 15:21
Thanks big for your answer. Through what period after operation it will be necessary to hand over the analysis? On what hormones it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood and what else inspection it is expedient to spend in my position?