PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 44 years. The diagnosis: a chronic thyroiditis, TTG - 5, 27, ATk...

Larissa
08.05.2004, 18:51
Hello, to me 44 years. The diagnosis: a chronic thyroiditis, TTG - 5, 27, ATkTG - 31, 36, MAT - 140.2. It is appointed or nominated L-tirokin 25 in the morning 1 raz/day in
Current of 6 months, thus the doctor has appointed or nominated reception 2, then a break 2 months, etc. though in the instruction it is specified, that reception to interrupt it is impossible.
Advise, how to me to act or arrive?
Spisibo.

Latkina N.V.
10.05.2004, 10:06
The chronic autoimmune thyroiditis is shown by a depression of function of a thyroid gland that proves to be true, in your case, rising of level TTG. This status (hypothyrosis) demands purpose or appointment of replaceable therapy (L-a thyroxine). Selection of a dose is made under the control of a level of hormones over a blood.
Schemes or Plans of treatment L-a thyroxine with breaks for any time does not exist. Start to drink L-a thyroxine on 25 mkg/sut and in 2 months once again check up a level of hormones (TTG and free 4). If hormones will be within the limits of norm or rate continue to accept in the same dose.