PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Since 1997 I am observed in occasion of a thyroid gland....

Olga
07.05.2004, 05:39
Hello, the doctor. Since 1997 I am observed in occasion of a thyroid gland. In the beginning - gipoterioz with suspicion on sites, then - other extreme measure, diffuzno-a toxic struma (with 1998.), sites it is not visible. Time two three in a year - relapses of a thyrotoxicosis. Mercazolilum I drink together with a thyroxine, the dosage is changed by the doctor. The obvious hydropic exophthalmos, a tachycardia periodically, a bouquet in general is available. My attending physician in the beginning has told or said, that such struma conservatively to not cure. I already prepared for myself for operation, and she pulls all. For that it is possible to wait? How long it is possible to accept Mercazolilum without damage to health and appearance? To me kazhetja I from it or him also swell. Advise as to be. Thanks.

Levit B.I.
07.05.2004, 07:41
Treatment of a toxic struma by application simultaneously the Thyroxine and Mercazolilum practically does not practise ANYWHERE for the majority of scientific development on this subject have shown absence of a positive effect at addition of a thyroxine. Besides, it frequently brings full chaos in the program of treatment. It is not excluded, that absence of effect from treatment is partially connected with vysheupomjanutoj a combination.
Nevertheless, 3 years of unsuccessful treatment are the doubtless indication to altarnativnym to methods of treatment, from which today in the world it is considered leader a method of therapy radiaktivnym an iodine. This safe, fast and effective method has superseded operative treatment practically completely. Besides he is many times cheaper than operation, both by way of economic, and concerning complications. It is considered to be very rare or infrequent complication intensifying an ophthalmopathy, however there is an opinion, that it occurs or happens not so much in connection with a method, how much as a result of fast offensive or approach of depression of job of a gland. This complication can also to try be warned, by means of the certain preparation before treatment. At desire to pass or take place treatment by an iodine at us in Israel - write to me on levit1@zahav. net. il.