PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abaissement of hair/U?Oo?na

iseeks
14.10.2003, 07:46
Hello! To me of 25 years.
5 months at me otsustvujut monthly. The gynecologist has directed to the endocrinologist who has put
The diagnosis autoimunnyj tiroidit, the hypertrophic form, a thyrotoxicosis. Results analyses of a blood:
-thyroxine free 61,9 rm
- a hormone 0,01 ??N/ml
-antibodies to tireoglobolinu 162 Nn/ml.
At reception of 100 tablets of Mercazolilum (0,005) under the scheme or plan of 4 tablets in day and reducing on one
To tablet in 2 weeks following results of analyses are received:
-thyroxine free 33,5 rm
- a hormone 0,01 ??N/ml.
During reception of tablets have gone or send monthly, however began to notice "pulling" onychalgias.
Through 5-7 after the termination or discontinuance of reception of tablets hair have started to drop out very strongly: on a vertex
Sites of a baldness were formed, hair became very thin (them became twice less). Monthly
Any more was not.
Questions:
1. What has affected or influenced sharp abaissement of hair?
2. How it can be stopped more quickly?
3. Whether it is necessary to renew reception of Mercazolilum?
4. From what there can be a hyperfunction of a thyroid gland if 6 years ago at me was
Hypofunction (accepted a L-thyroxine).
5. What further scheme or plan of treatment?
Thanks!

atsiana
19.10.2003, 09:24
LAST analysis obviously demands treatment, reception of Mercazolilum (and it is even better than Thiamazolum) can be stopped only from the sanction of the doctor and under the control of analyses, differently relapse not izbezhen.
1. Probably, in abaissement of hair autoimmune processes going in your organism are guilty.
2. To liquidate disturbance of function SHCHZH, stress, kons.dermatologa, trihologa.
3.4.5. Solve together with the endocrinologist, the scheme or plan of reception of preparations (or other kinds of treatment) can be changed.
Success!

Naticher
04.03.2004, 12:04
Iseeks, tell or say, please, as you now again feel yourself? What have you thought up with the doctor?
The matter is that I shall accept too Mercazolilum. Hair at me already now drop out, and what zhu will be to accept tablets then if I shall stop?
Very much I experience.
I shall look forward to hearing