PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Microadenoma of a pituitary body and gipoterioz

Fomitchyov Marina
24.11.2003, 19:41
I shall begin under the order. Now to me of 28 years (21.12.1974. Birthes)
In 1999 I, in the 24 years, have given birth to the daughter (the first pregnancy). Nursed it or her till one year and month. In one and a half year after sorts or labors has made abortion.
In July, 2003 has addressed to mammologu in occasion of vydeleny from a breast - milk was allocated, and in big kollichestve - from the right breast it at pressing on papilla splashed. Me have sent on the analysis of Prolactinum, which 01.08.03. Has made:
- 1036 ??N/l, at norm or rate 67-726.
Also analyses of hormones of a thyroid gland have been made,
19.08.03. They have made:
3 - 1,3 at norm or rate in 1,0 - 2,8 ???y/l
4 - 65,8 at norm or rate in 54-156 ???y/l
TTG - 4,8 at norm or rate in 0,26 - 3,4 ??N/l
It has been made by US of a thyroid gland 18.08.03.
Thyroid gland in a usual projection, the form usual. The sizes: the right share 1,62,14,3 sm, V = 14,4 kub.sm, the left share 1.7 2,14,4 sm, V = 15,7 kub.sm, an isthmus - 0,5 see Volume on Miki-30,1 cube of sm (in norm or rate up to 20 kub.sm). A contour equal, precise. A capsule raised or increased ehogennosti. Ehogennost it is raised or increased. Ehostruktura fine-grained, diffusively non-uniform. Focal educations are not revealed. Regionarnye lymph nodes are not increased. In a projection parashchitovidnyh glands of education are not revealed. The CONCLUSION: diffusive or diffuse augmentation of a thyroid gland of 1 degree.
It is necessary to tell or say, that I live in the field of, where difitsit an iodine in ground and water.
Mammolog I have told or said that " not its or her client " and have sent me on a roentgen of the turkish saddle, however the familiar doctor has told or said, that the given analysis will give nothing and has directed me on a -resonant tomography.
Result MRT from 18.09.03.:
- On a series of ?O-tomograms hiazmalno- areas: the pituitary body has the sizes 17 h 5 11 mm, a differentiation add it is saved, voronka a pituitary body it is not displaced. In a forward share of a pituitary body, education of an average level of a signal in 2 a regimen and lowered in 1, the spherical form, by diameter 3 mm, not changed a level of a signal after introduction magnevista is visualized. A decussation of optic nerves without features. Hiazmalnaja tsistserna, siphons VSA are not changed. The CONCLUSION: ?O-attributes of a microadenoma of a forward share of a pituitary body.

As a result I have reached the gynecologist who has appointed or nominated to me dostineks - now my dose 1 tablet (0,5 mg) in a week, I am flied or treated already two a month.
The endocrinologist has diagnosed me - subclinical gipoterioz, and the thyroxine 50, a dose - poltabletki in day has appointed or nominated L-.
Has repeatedly handed over analyses:
09.10.03 on TTG - 2,93 mYU/me (norm or rate U/1 0,4 - 4,0)

10.11.03. On Prolactinum - 3,3 ng/ml (norm or rate 1,9 - 25)

Like it turns out, that for today hormones in norm or rate.
However, me became toshnit in the evenings (has noticed just after delivery of a blood on Prolactinum again), though a nausea and was present right at the beginning of reception dostineksa, but has then passed or has then taken place. There were headaches - they were not two months. Even prior to the beginning of treatment has paid attention that memory began to worsen. And here from the beginning of treatment has noticed, that became more aggressive, short attacks, and at once aggression passes or takes place, is splashed out and already there is no it or her. I sleep well, constipations are not present, depressi are not present))). Here except for already designated attributes gipoterioza (vychitannyh me from various sources), other attributes are not present.

The gynecologist speaks, that is treated 6 more months is necessary.

Please, respond me.
QUESTIONS:
1. Tell or say, whether it is valid at me subclinical gipoterioz, or such data of analyses of hormones of a thyroid gland can be a consequence giperprolaktinomii?
2. If it is consequences giperprolaktinomii what is the time it is necessary to accept a L-thyroxine?
3. Whether really it is necessary to be treated half a year for a microadenoma of a pituitary body?
4. Whether the microadenoma of a pituitary body is curable?
5. Whether it is necessary to learn or find out any else parameters of a level of hormones or other components of a blood (wet, etc.)?
6. What can you advise me?

Medtsentr
29.11.2003, 20:32
Hello.
I shall try to answer all your questions:
1. Tell or say, whether it is valid at me subclinical gipoterioz...
- Yes, under the resulted or brought analyses and effect from treatment by a L-thyroxine - at you a subclinical hypothyrosis

... Or such data of analyses of hormones of a thyroid gland can be a consequence giperprolaktinomii
- No, the hypothyrosis does not depend from giperprolaktinemii.

2. If it is consequences giperprolaktinomii what is the time it is necessary to accept a L-thyroxine?
It is not dependent from giperprolaktinemii and its or her corrections possibly should be drunk a L-thyroxine constantly.

3. Whether really it is necessary to be treated half a year for a microadenoma of a pituitary body?
-not less, can and is longer - all depends on a level of Prolactinum after a cancelling of a preparation. Additional/constant reception of preparations can be demanded.

4. Whether the microadenoma of a pituitary body is curable?
-essentially, medicamental therapy it is possible to reach or achieve a rack remisii (normoprolaktinemii), in some cases it is possible or probable also anatomic decrease of a microadenoma. At achievement by a rack normoprolaktinemii - in the further only observation.
More radical method - protonoterapija, but he is not shown to you yet.

5. Whether it is necessary to learn or find out any else parameters of a level of hormones or other components of a blood (wet, etc.)?
- No.

6. What can you advise me?
- To not throw the begun treatment!!! You in good arms or hand.
And all is quite reperable.