PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How appoint or nominate OK?

Lyudmila D
17.09.2003, 14:47
After sorts or labors has passed or has taken place year, it would be desirable to choose a reliable way of preservation. Has stopped on oral contraceptives, has gone to the local gynecologist. She has dictated to me the list from 20! Preparations (from Logesta up to Diana-35) also has told or said - choose that want. But same gomonalnye preparations, and I in it or this understand nothing! If all so is simple, what for in the instruction specify " olko to destination the doctor? "
You how the doctor dolzhne to appoint or nominate OK could not explain? I Wish to descend or go to another, it would be desirable about nobility on what to pay attention. Thanks.

Tatsiana
21.09.2003, 10:10
First of all purpose or appointment OK is influenced with your hormonal background which is partly defined or determined clinically-yours vnesh.vid, presence izbytoch.ovolosenija i.t.d., the beginning of a menses, duration of a cycle, a regularity, i.e. is estimated or appreciated prevalence of the certain hormones at you which can be estimated or appreciated more precisely having checked up sexual hormones for 5-7 days menstr. A cycle. Seldom ordinary doctors are engaged in it or this, more often OK is given because of advertising or by eye, and whether he woman on state of health i.t.d will approach or suit defines or determines. Success!

Medtsentr
27.09.2003, 18:16
Such wide choice of contraceptives is caused by breadth of action of these preparations (besides contraceptive, many of them will apply and in connection with the medical purpose, for example to Diana-35), and as presence big kollichestva firms of manufacturers. Many firms let out or release authentic preparations under the trade marks. As OK differ as progestagena in the structure (gestoden, dezogestrel, norgestimat, Norgestrelum and dr) which concern to different generations (last generation - gestoden, dezogestrel, Norgestrelum - have less side effects), and differ on a dose of the hormonal components used in them. By various researches it has been shown that by way of contraception of differences between usual OK and nizkodozirovannymi is not present.
If the gynecologist has not found contraindications to naznachenju OK, and not trebutsja their purpose or appointment also with the medical purpose to choose it is necessary among nizkodozirovannyh OK and naturally prices for these agents.
I would recommend Logest (most nizkodozirovannyj OK), I shall repeat, if at all of you is safe.