PDA

Просмотр полной версии : brokreptin at pregnancy

Marina
07.05.2003, 03:35
The dear doctor, prompt, whether it is possible to continue to accept brokreptin at pregnancy (4 5 weeks). Has become pregnant on a background of the same medicine, the dose makes 1, 5 tab. in day, the level of Prolactinum was 14, 1 ng/ml (at norm or rate 4, 5 33). Bromkreptin already I accept 1, 3 years. In advance thanks

Yemelyanov
08.05.2003, 23:40
I probably should guess in occasion of what you it or him accepted? prolaktinomy or skleropolikistoze ovaries? I am difficult for answering not owning completely a situation.

Bromum
10.06.2003, 13:13
And what for you in general accept it or him? By your analyses, at you in norm or rate Prolactinum. Application bromokreptina at a normal level of Prolactinum and furthermore at pregnancy can put or render an irreparable harm.

T.S.
23.09.2003, 13:00
Dear, the Doctor! Respond me please to a question - whether probably offensive or approach of pregnancy at skleropolikistoze ovaries? To me did or made operation (resection) on ovaries, now I accept preparations for an ovulation, but folikul ripens small and lives only up to 13 days of a cycle, and then resolves. We very much want the child and we experience....
Thanks...

Medtsentr
27.09.2003, 16:12
At offensive or approach of pregnancy Bromocriptinum is recommended to be cancelled as soon as possible after conception unless there are medical indications for continuation of therapy.
Application during a lactemia under indications is possible or probable.

I SHALL repeat! All this depends on a basic disease in occasion of which to you have appointed or nominated this preparation.
DO NOT MAKE A DECISION INDEPENDENTLY.
ADDRESS TO THE DOCTOR.

Medtsentr
27.09.2003, 16:17
And Prolactinum in norm or rate owing to Bromokreptinu can at it or her?????????

Medtsentr
27.09.2003, 16:28
Treatment at a syndrome polycystic ovaries just also is directed on restoration menstrual and fertilnoj to function, and as on weight reduction. Pregnancy on a background of treatment of this disease not same and a rarity. But certainly it is impossible to speak about 100 % of efficiency in all cases. Have patience and at all of you it will turn out.