PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

Yana
10.06.2003, 13:52
The dear doctor, advise good clinic or the doctor-endocrinologist, in St.-Petersburg. I three years am flied or treated (disturbance m.ts.), constantly put different diagnoses which at inspection do not prove to be true, and now in general and analyses have mixed, I wrote about Prolactinum in the last report. For three years I have visited or attended many clinics, but not one expert could not put even the approximate diagnosis. And now in general has learned or has found out, that they specially appoint or nominate medicines on which pharmaceutical firms with them have concluded the contract. Whether there are at us in Petersburg still present or true doctors?

Yemelyanov
10.06.2003, 19:31
I not from Peter, therefore cannot advise clinic. But it is not necessary to be so categorical, doctors do not conclude contracts to appoint or nominate medicines if they do not approach or suit the patient, here the main question costs or stands directed by the diagnosis, and to treat disease the main thing that the advantage or benefit was is possible though under the contract though is not present... Send me the analyses and I shall try to help or assist...

scan@inbox.ru

Only write all as it is possible more in detail.

JANA
11.06.2003, 12:09
One friend the doctor to me on a secret has told or said, that zavedushchaja all has obliged Bromocriptinum to write out at the slightest disturbance m.ts., since ostensibly anything bad from it or him will not be, but I on this subject am a lot of works on endocrine gynecology have re-read, not all so is safe. And me for example, have told or said in the first clinic, that the analysis the second time to hand over it is not necessary, that me has very much guarded, and it is necessary to begin at once reception bromokreptina, and it is better dostineksa (certainly better!). But I have gone to other clinic and there the analysis there was five times less, something here not that... And to that to believe? There is no confidence, that all the subsequent analyses will be correct.

JANA
11.06.2003, 12:30
Yes, and here still a site one has found, it or him I shall not name. There people write too about the prblemy, and all (well to percent or interests 90), the answer one " the reason in raised or increased Prolactinum, accept Bromocriptinum, parladel, dostineks. ". Well, excuse me, I have tried to accept two years ago too according to one doctor, hardly on a next world have not gone... And the main thing a cycle as was, such and has remained, no improvements have occured or happened. Has come again to this doctor, and he speaks " the problem means not in it or this, it was not necessary to accept ".

Yemelyanov
13.06.2003, 19:51
Bromkriptin it is really badly transferred or carried in comparison with the same dostineksom but if to speak about a course dose, the difference in the price is not so great if to consider, that dostineks once a week is drunk... The Another matter, that these preparations can and not be necessary for you... I to you would advise to make a computer tomography of a turkish saddle or even it or him rengen, whether to look or see there is a reason for change of a level of Prolactinum (prolaktinoma) if is then it is necessary to accept or Parlodelum. Either abergin, or dostineks... These preparations of one action, and are transferred or carried by patients on a miscellaneous. If the reason not in changes of a pituitary body then it is necessary to hand over hormones (LG, FSG, Testosteron-Depotum, hormones a board. Glands). In general inspection is important, can send me results for decoding.

Julia N
03.09.2003, 14:46
Hello Yana!
Having read through your report, has understood, that at us similar problems with health. It would be interesting, how now at you the business or affairs, what diagnosis and what for treatment are?
Yours faithfully Julia.