PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prolactinum has grown after a cancelling dostineksa for two months

Alexander
04.07.2003, 13:46
Very much I ask to help or assist with the decision of the most burning for me now a question.
Situation following:
Four years ago, having married, I have decided to become pregnant, that was not possible and to this day. After inspection me and the husband it has been found out, that from me Prolactinum 1400 ed at norm or rate 683, treatment - snachla Bromocriptinum hardly probable not two years, then a course dostineksa more than year was spent. The tomogram has shown nothing, to other hormones of the claim like would not be, the assumption of a hypothyrosis would not prove to be true like... Prolactinum as a result of treatment has decreased to value or meanings;importance hardly below the bottom border of norm or rate (analyses on a background of reception 1/4 dostineksa 2 times a week).
However during this moment my attending physician, Savin Larissa Petrovna, in my opinion and on responses of associates, the perfect gynecologist-endocrinologist, has moved to other city (it seems, Perm), its or her coordinates does not remain to find it or her is not possible.
The doctor, observing me now, has told or said to stop reception dostineksa since it or he cannot be drunk more longly 9 months. After the termination or discontinuance of reception has passed or has taken place two months, I have made analyses which have shown 600 units, two months ago, I shall remind, was 71, before 63, before 52...
I very much experience, I do not know where to address, me of 26 years, I very much want the child, I can not find the attending physician in Irkutsk and I am afraid to miss the moment in treatment. Opportunities to move to Moscow for the sake of treatment too actually are not present, single trips, I think, are useless....
If you can help or assist somehow, please, advise, that now it is necessary to do or make!

Yana
04.07.2003, 17:34
As you can see, the moderator does not respond. But I as podnatorevshaja in Prolactinum can clear to you something. First, 600 it not so is far from norm or rate (if at you traditional units of measure), in the second how much time you handed over this analysis? It is necessary not less than 5 times precisely to reveal, that Prolactinum is really raised or increased. He can will raise or increase from stress before the analysis, from nedosypanija, voobshchem from everything. It is necessary peresdat it or him once again and probably not one and not in one laboratory. At me for example, in one laboratoii was 1425, next day already in another laboratoii 320. Once again I repeat gold TRUE it is impossible to trust blindly to doctors, we shall pay off, instead of they! First of all orentirujtes on yours simpomy if there is an ovulation and a normal cycle, there is nothing to experience. And as to a level 45, 65 same very low, that is not less hazardous to health - at such on the contrary its or his Cerucalum raise or increase. And that that so grows with 65 up to 600 so it is effect on a cancelling dostineksa, in the beginning Prolactinum can is very strong will raise or increase. But in some months should come to norm or rate again. Main, this calmness, I on myself was already convinced. Itself hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone, while ran these analyses handed over. And then one doctor to me has told or said: no Parlodelum will help or assist, if nerves not by way of! And never a normal cycle will be yet you will calm down. Personally I advise you will calm down, to have a rest, and then (if there will be no serious signs) already and to hand over the analysis, and some times and necessarily in a quiet status. Success!

Yemelyanov
13.07.2003, 19:14
Alexander, all over again it is necessary to become pregnant, and then already to reduce or cancel dostineks. This my especially personal opinion. By the way, in a question I and have not seen results of a picture of a turkish saddle. If you will ask vague questions receive the same answers, doctors not psychics. To guess all your analyses.