PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Blockade of a thyroid gland

Alisa
26.05.2003, 12:13
The dear doctor, 5 months ago to me have diagnosed "tiretoksikoz". Time I accepted All this tirozol, the dose decreased with 30 up to 5 mg. Last results of analyses - TTG 11 (norm or rate 0,4-4,0), FT4 5,3 (norm or rate 10,9 - 23,8). I continue to accept 5 g tirozola, I feel well, pulse 70, pressure in norm or rate. As though you have regarded results, how improvement or transition in gipoterioz? What would advise? Weight has a little typed or collected, but it is not enough, and he is easily dumped or reset by a diet and fitness. To me 44 years, never were problems with health earlier. Thanks big.

Yemelyanov
01.06.2003, 23:15
Probably, to your treatment it is necessary to add a L-thyroxine for the prevention or warning of goitrogenic effect tirozola (to an opportunity of it or this testifies your hormones), but it it is necessary to do or make under kotrolem your endocrinologist, and with it or him to solve the problem on continuation of therapy because understand never correctly I you saw..., and these questions are solved only individually.