PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syndrome Kushinga

karamelka2003
18.05.2003, 09:38
Hello the doctor!
At me on all signs syndrome Kushinga: the lunar face, red strias on legs or foots and breasts. I long time lechiljas hormones, but already for a long time do not accept them, and the weight all time grows. I try fat and silo high-calorie not is, but it is necessary to itself to something to allow, as in current of 3 days I type or collect 3 kg. Has typed or collected for 2 weeks of 12 kg and since then the last summer, that I do not do or I make - nothing helps or assists. But before, I 1.5 years as have ceased to accept Prednisolonum.
Did or Made the test for a hydrocortisone, but parameters keep in norm or rate.
Can there is a certain diet in that case, that I can eat, and that it is impossible.
Advise pozhalusta.
Thanks for attention.
To in total you good.

Yemelyanov
20.05.2003, 22:47
Certainly, concrete references to give difficultly... In this connection you accepted Prednisolonum?
In occasion of a diet:
1. Daily allowances kalorazh should not exceed 1200-1500 kcal
2. The delivery should be 5-6 single within day
3. Days of limited intake of food 1-2 times a week (it can be vegetable, -milk) not exceeding 800 kcal/?OO are necessary
4. There is preparation Siofor of 500 mg. Accept it or him 2 times a day on 1 tab.

The diet should be individual, therefore I advise you to address to the endocrinologist for drawing up of diaries of a delivery, and also for the control of a state of health, as an obesity at you an endocrine genesis.