PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On operation lozhitsa I do not want HELP or ASSIST

11.05.2003, 00:31
Hello. At me such here a problem. At me very much often shiver arms or hand. I even cannot sometimes write, I can not easy eat soup, even delivery I can not take in shop to not spill out a trifle. And recently I had problems with institute even the mouse or mousy on the test or dough;father-in-law cannot get in kvadratik. I thought, what is it is somehow connected with alcohol we with friends sometimes drank. But I have stopped to drink and did not drink 4 months that has not helped or assisted. And on a turn or turnover I have noticed strange feature only it is necessary to drink a little spirits these signs friends vanish following reception of a dose as a result of me read the drunk at job and in institute too. To the neuropathologist he addressed to me has written out Magne 6, but it at all has not helped or assisted me. What to do or make I do not know. I do not wish from to spoil for it or this the life. Advise though you that nibut explanatory or sensible.

Yemelyanov
15.05.2003, 22:17
And and here operation???

To drink to throw it is necessary! Go in for sports, and for the night accept Trittico on 1 tab 150 mg. And any alcohol!

Here you have some poznovatelnogo about a tremor::::

Tremor
In what case it is necessary to address to the doctor
At presence of a constant tremor which becomes more frequent and breaks a usual life.
About what speak your signs
Whether singer Dzherri Levis was right. There is a set of various movements of a body. Moreover, to us jolting and a shiver are inherent in all. However mostly such movements happen are expressed so slightly, that we do not notice them.

At a tremor of the person starts to shake, that is connected with consensual reduction of muscles. These movements can arise in any part of a body, but usually they are marked or celebrated in a neck, forearms and brushes of arms or hand. At the majority of people the tremor arises only in a status of the stress, the expressed fatigue, the use of a plenty of a coffeine or preparations at which the tremor is consequence or investigation of their side effect.

At some people the repeating and expressed tremor is observed. Two its or his most frequent reasons are illness or disease Parkinsona and disease which often has hereditary character and is called as an essential tremor. Presence of the last can be assumed in that case when there is a tremor, for example, arms or hand, at attempt to take a cup to fasten shnurok a boot or to make still any movements. Though these frustration cause appreciable inconvenience, they do not mean necessarily serious threat for health.

The alcoholism, plural sclerosis concern to other reasons of a constant tremor, a tumour, an insult, hyperfunction of a thyroid gland and Wilson's illness or disease - seldom meeting hereditary disease which is characterized by disturbances of an exchange of copper in an organism.

MEDICAL INFLUENCES FOR THE SOFTENING AND ELIMINATION OF SIGNS
People who because of a tremor become invalid, require a medical care, including surgical treatment.

Your doctor can appoint or nominate to you Propranololum. However irrespective of reception of preparations, there are series of ways to reduce an expression of a tremor, regardless to the reasons which have caused or called it or him. Here that it is necessary to do or make for this purpose.

Get rid of stress. When you stay in a status of a strain or stress and search for a way to relax, you have chances to reduce a tremor. You can be helped or assisted by methods of the biological feedback, a progressing muscular relaxation and other receptions of decrease of stress. A biological feedback is based on a principle of monitoring of a muscular strain. Ask the doctor that he has directed you to the expert who could learn you to it or this. (about other methods of struggle against stress see the chapter or head " the Disturbing or Alarming status ").

Limit the use of a coffeine. The coffeine possesses ability to strengthen a tremor. Limit reception of coffee or tea to two calyxes or calicles in volume 200 g in day.

Try to tire out or drive the tremor in an angle by means of a dream. The regular, sufficient dream for rest can "lull" your tremor to some extent. Establish or install for itself reasonable time of a withdrawal to a dream and try to sleep the quantity or amount of hours put to you every night.

Check up the house first-aid set. Some preparations for cold and the allergies containing substances of vasoconstrictive action of type of ephedrine, and also such agents as, for example Epinephrinum (it is used for treatment of an asthma), also can cause a tremor at of some faces. Make the list of medicines accepted by you and ask the doctor, whether frustration available you are connected with them.

Agents of the daily control of a tremor

To carry out the control over a tremor hardly. However, if you do not manage to make it or this, it does not mean, that he at all does not give in to the control. Here some simple therapeutic receptions which will help or assist you to conduct an active way of life.

Try to use a load. Attach a cuff in weight from 0,5 up to 1 kg to a wrist or an elbow for that time while you accept nutrition, be engaged in cleaning or still something. It will allow you to supervise a tremor. Do not wear a load only during any employment or occupations. At long use of a load there can come or step fatigue of muscles and intensifying of a tremor. The load can be got in sporting goods stores.

Use exercises on overcoming a load. Directly ahead of that how to start performance of any job, sit down in an armchair, having put arms or hand on armrests. Strong clasp palms hand-rail. Then, saving elbows motionless, softly rest arms or hand against hand-rail of an armchair within one or two minutes. Keeping arms or hand in such motionless position, you promote fatigue of muscles and for short time weaken or easy a tremor.

Yours faithfully
S.Emeljanov
http: // www.therapy.narod.ru
therapy@narod.ru