PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of the left ovary

milk
07.05.2003, 03:30
Hello, the dear doctor. In advance I am sorry, if my question will seem to you unduly long. To me 21 year, in 15 years have found out a cyst of the left ovary, after the spent vitamin therapy (folic k-that in the first phase (1* 3/, vit. With (0, 3* 3 r/) in the second phase and vit. E in current of all cycle on 1 capsule) the cyst has disappeared. In 18 years has started to drink tri-regol, in 7 months of the beginning sharply to recover, for 2 months has typed or collected 25 kg, according to the doctor has replaced OK on mersilon, its or his propyl 2 months and has thrown. The weight did not decrease, various diets and physical exercises have not helped or assisted. In half a year the cycle was broke or disturbed, a menses went for 2 3 weeks, mostly poor or scanty brown allocation, the cycle last from 30 till 80 days. One year ago has addressed to the endocrinologist, has handed over a blood on sexual hormones and hormones of a thyroid gland. Has made US vaginalnym the gauge on which the cyst already on both ovaries and hr was found out. An adnexitis. (on survey the doctor this diagnosis has not confirmed). In a blood has been revealed povyshenyj Testosteron-Depotum and the doctor to me has appointed or nominated veroshpiron under the scheme or plan 1* 3 r/d during 3 h days, a break 2 days; during 2 h weeks. The following monthly went 4 days as it is usual, but then all has begun - former. In March of the last year we with the husband have ceased to be protected (were protected by the interrupted sexual certificate or act), till now pregnancy has not come or stepped. In current of last two cycles I measure BT, the schedule monophasic, the ovulation is not traced. t within the limits of 36, 5 36, 7 in current of all cycle. I am am disturbed with absence of an ovulation, t. To. We very much want the child, the doctor considers or counts, that all over again it is necessary to restore a cycle by reception of vitamins, and then to be engaged in an ovulation. As the doctor speaks, that while I shall not reduce weight, my cycle will not be restored also ovulations will not be. Ways of growing thin of result known to me do not give all. Vsvjazi with all above-stated at me to you some questions: 1. Whether has sense to trace an ovulation during a cycle on US (my doctor speaks, it is what is it useless), to look or see, as the follicle develops. 2. Whether it is necessary to hand over once again a blood on hormones 3. Whether It is possible to spend with my excess weight stimulation of an ovulation 4. Whether really become pregnant I can, only having got rid of excess weight. Thankful in advance to you that have spent for me the time.

Yemelyanov
08.05.2003, 23:07
Question which you here have mentioned or touched very serious!!! Those changes which you opisyvaeteharakterny for a syndrome skleropolikistoznyh and weight reduction you will achieve nothing ovaries. To be treated it is necessary in a complex. Schemes or plans of therapy steal up individually. In therapy can be included or switched on and Dexamethazonum and djufaston or logest or Diana 35. After therapy dynamics or changes of Testosteron-Depotum is necessarily necessary. If medicamental therapy does not help or assist, spend a sphenoidal or clinoid resection of ovaries. In general in this problem are engaged very seriously and the earlier you will find to yourselves the skilled or experienced and competent doctor, the it is more than chances of success. Therefore to grow thin and wait, what to be restored a cycle it is not necessary, you that simply tighten or delay illness or disease!!! Stimulation of an ovulation does not depend on weight, as soon as be treated, then at once it is possible to make and stimulation.