PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thyrotoxicosis II. And DTZ I

Aleksey_M
07.05.2003, 03:28
Good afternoon, the doctor! Last 3 years it was treated at the endocrinologist in occasion of suddenly shown thyrotoxicosis II. And DTZ I. After long treatment vrode-all would become normal. Has remained on daily 1 tab. jodomarina. But here recently began to appear after small fiz. Loads the status of shortage of air (as komok in a throat), sometimes appears gravity in legs or foots in the morning. Pulse - vnorme 65 70, pressure 110/70, 120/80. The cardiogram practically - in norm or rate (is small PMK 1., have told or said - that congenital). I do not know what to do or make, the cardiologist sends to the endocrinologist, and the endocrinologist - to the cardiologist... To me 41 year, a trade - the programmer.

Yemelyanov
08.05.2003, 22:53
Probably you have confused something, at tiretoksikoze is counter-indicative jodomarin. Without survey to tell or say certain something it is difficult..., and furthermore to appoint or nominate treatment. postrajtes precisely to find out from what all the same you it is long treated, write to me more in detail (with analyses of hormones a board. Glands and US), and I shall try to help or assist you.

S.Emeljanov
http: // www.therapy.narod.ru
therapy@narod.ru