PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Piercing

Egor
02.05.2003, 21:44
I wish to make piercing on a labium. What can you advise me?

pes
02.05.2003, 21:54
As the doctor, I first of all should you advise to not put or render to itself unnecessary physical injuries:-| But if your intention is firm specify: (about what aspect of your intention) you wished to hear what advice or council?

SvetOK
31.03.2006, 14:10
Hello!!! At me such problem, that several days ago I have pierced tongue (vertical piercing), then through pair hours have removed or have taken off, as the bottom globule touched a bridle and it was very sick. And here I tongue, what is it? and what consequences can be am literally last night has found out from below where there should be a globule from a bar red maculae, navrode bloods medzhu tissues? I very much am afraid and I ask a prompt reply.

pes
31.03.2006, 20:22
" Here zlonravija worthy fetuses! " A hematoma, probably, that is a hemorrhage owing to a trauma. To not be afraid, seem internally to the stomatologist: tongues are their zone of the responsibility.

i-mate
08.11.2006, 17:51
Help or Assist!! Approximately one week ago I have pierced a belly-button all it was good, but now around of the top globule a skin very red and the globule almost rolls in a skin and terribly hurts.. From for what it I do not know every day time three processed peroxide or miramistinom and then or the rescuer or levomekolem.ja very much I am afraid that that that globule sosvsem will sink, and to replace or zarastit a hole I do not want!!!