PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hygroma

Dmitry
07.05.2003, 01:14
What is the hygroma and as with her to struggle. I ask otvetti not only "hirurshicheski". For certain there are ointments and massages with which it is possible rasgonjat hygromas. I had a damage of soft tissues of a knee with damage of tendons. Now there the pocket which smoproizvolno can be filled with something, forming a hygroma was formed. To those experts to whom I addressed, I do not trust. They examining and not advising simply spoke nothing: " stirs or prevents? We shall cut out. " And to start up to tendons I them I do not want. The leg or foot will be still necessary to me. As I kak-that continue - nemnogu to go in for sports. Help or assist to understand please.

pes
08.05.2003, 01:18
If the hygroma prevents to live to you, a unique way to say goodbye to her - operation. Find orthopedists in whom Vyv can trust.

05.08.2006, 12:20
Cut out and be not afraid, with a leg or foot will be it's OK. To me did or made already 2 times
Operation. First time in 10 years. Later 18 years, I poprisedal with a bar,
And at me the hygroma was again formed, yesterday I have performed operation, and while alive

i-mate
08.11.2006, 17:47
And here at me a hygroma on a wrist from that that very longly I play on a guitar to cut out I am afraid... = (