PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hemorrhoids or what?

Andr2006
30.10.2006, 12:32
Good afternoon! I Apologize if has written not to that section.

To me 23 years and here there was such problem. Recently in an anus nabljudaetsja an itch, at attempt to descend or go in a toilet " on big " painful sensations were observed, sometimes with drops of a blood and the feces left "kozy". Esteemed the information on the Internet and strongly was frightened, that something or something else can be not simple gemoroj, and: (And already 3-rd day the constipation, for the second day has started to eat a beet, on the third since morning has bought or purchased easy or light;mild laxative "Senadum". While result 0 though desires in a toilet are, but to sense from them a little. Before a mirror has moved apart breeches to look or see, that there... And there as though little bit slightly opened proctal or anal aperture (well when razdigaesh arms or hand), is not visible to a blood. Near a proctal or an anal aperture nebylshaja shishochka: (and vobshche as though around of an aperture little bit swelled up a little sfiker (like sfiker or as there it or him it is correct)

Advise, that to me to do or make and to what doctor to go. In advance many thanks.

pes
05.11.2006, 19:20
Internal survey of the proctologist - the expert by illnesses or diseases of a rectum is necessary for you. If those trudnodostizhim - begin even with survey of the surgeon.