PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Having received a strong trauma of a head

Senja beaten
07.05.2003, 01:16
The dear doctor! I am engaged karate and yesterday at regional competition, having received a strong trauma of a head from a kick in the right ear, have for a while lost consciousness, but later, having come in myself, I have continued fight though felt a strong giddiness and a pain. Probably in vain, it was necessary to surrender simply. And I wished to show myself the hero and have finished badly!: (in general after several minutes of harmless movements the strong nasal bleeding and opacification has begun in opinion of. I have again lost consciousness and when has come to the senses me have pulled out. Has come back home and has laid down to sleep. Now I feel better, but all the same it is still turned and the head hurts. To itself will address? Whether has sense to cause or call fast or it is necessary to go simply to the doctor? Thanks for the answer I speak in advance.

pes
08.05.2003, 01:21
You describe a picture of a serious craniocerebral trauma. It is necessary for you to seem URGENTLY to the neuropathologist (or to the neurosurgeon), to the traumatologist and to make x-ray films of a skull.

_Malysh
30.05.2006, 19:08
Prompt please, whether sushchestvuejut versions tamagramm.. And what are more effective? In what difference? At a strong bruise of a brain, it is impossible to do or make operation (if is in a coma on iskusstvenom respiration)?
In advance many thanks..

pes
30.05.2006, 22:20
Strange to admit, questions... Versions of a tomography a little, they differ with technology - both technical, and physical, efficiency depends on a problem or task which is put before a tomography: in one cases one is more effective, in others - another. Indications and contraindications to operation in occasion of a bruise of a brain least depend on a degree of deenergizing of consciousness, and are more defined or determined by a status of a brain and its or his environments. Write more particularly about the patient - then, probably, and we can prompt something concrete.

Malysh
31.05.2006, 09:47
Presumably, that "patient" has fallen from a ladder (1 flight => between floors). He was thus in alcoholic intoxication (which degree is not known). On a nape it or he had a section of a tissue (edge or territory equal), losses of blood - is insignificant. Doctors have made a roentgen. Have told or said that the cranial bone is whole also vertebra or vertebrae are not touched, a wound have sewn up. Having lain some hours per hospital, the status has worsened, it or him have connected to the apparatus (on artificial respiration). The diagnosis have put-> a strong bruise of a brain.
On the face in frontal and temporal shares - there was a tumour (later likely hour 2-3 she has turned black or has blackened). But like after day she hardly slept also color has exchanged (has reddened).
Has now passed or Has now taken place already 2 day. How long there can arrive "patient" in a coma with such diagnosis? And whether the tomogram (indication) can change? Whether probably extensive hematencephalon (all medical terms I do not know)? It results or brings in what consequences..
Doctors plainly cannot explain a status of "patient"..

And still the question, after impact, through how much hours approximately appears a tumour (or gemotoma)?
In advance many thanks..

pes
31.05.2006, 18:59
Are absolutely necessary: 1) survey of the neurosurgeon or, in case of its or his absence in this hospital, even the neuropathologist; 2) a computer tomography of a head or if she is impossible, even echoencephalography; 3) the decision of a question on necessity of operation. All this is necessary urgently.

_Malysh
02.06.2006, 19:22
Whether the degree of alcoholic intoxication on itself, whether i.e. prodljaet a coma influences?

pes
05.06.2006, 01:51
In the first day - influences.