PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trauma of a patella

_20
15.02.2006, 09:51
I welcome.
I was engaged in figure skating and, unsuccessfully having fallen, have stretched or have dragged out an arm or a hand and have damaged or injured;hurt a patella. In kolenke the liquid was formed. I went to the doctor and did or made ultrasonic research. The doctor has told or said, that all within the limits of norm or rate and the surgical intervention is not required from me, has registered ointment. Has passed or has taken place already a lot of time, but a liquid both was, and remains (I it or her even an arm or a hand I feel). Kolenka especially strongly does not disturb, but sometimes aches a bit. Whether prompt, please, to do or make to me operation, and to what surgeon in to Moscow is better to address?

galina123
17.02.2006, 13:24
Ultrasound - it is good, whether and x-ray films did or made? The Knee joint - the most whimsical at the person and to address with it or him it is necessary on "you":-) whether operation - the big question Is necessary, but to you, undoubtedly, the competent orthopedist is necessary. Write to me on el. Mail docpes a dog gmail a point com, I shall prompt you the expert.