PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I have pains in coccyx. Rezko-during the moment vstavanija after...

Sergey
09.08.2004, 17:57
Hello, the doctor.
I have pains in coccyx. Rezko-during the moment vstavanija after long sitting on soft. In current 3 months of Obvious traumas were not. Turgidities are not present. Hurts and at pressing on it or him (coccyx) a finger. Has addressed to the surgeon (district clinic). predv. diagnoz-koktsigodenija. The surgeon for specification of the diagnosis has sent me to make a roentgen. A roentgen not poluchilsja-nothing is visible. Has now told or said, that it is necessary to make RRS.
I work as the programmer sitting. A platypodia 1 2 st

Questions:
1. Whether correct, in your opinion, the diagnosis?
2. Whether it is correct, what I am afraid to do or make a roentgen again? " If you wish to be the father... ". Through its or his what time it is possible to make still time?
3. Whether harmful procedure RRS? Whether it is better, that it or she was done or made by the proctologist, instead of (treating) surgeon? Lech. The surgeon works also in TSKB grazhd. Aircraft and to do or make RRS plans there.
4. How treat koktsigodeniju?

In advance thanks.

Svetlana
10.08.2004, 07:06
Hello, Sergey.
My husband was hurted or was ill;was sick also with coccyx. It was found out, that at it or him a prostatitis. Advice or council: Address also to the urologist to exclude this diagnosis.

alexor
13.02.2006, 11:33
Hello, the doctor.
I have pains in coccyx. Rezko-during the moment vstavanija after long sitting on soft. In current 3 months of Obvious traumas were not. Turgidities are not present. Hurts and at pressing on it or him (coccyx) a finger. Has addressed to the surgeon (district clinic). predv. diagnoz-koktsigodenija. The surgeon for specification of the diagnosis has sent me to make a roentgen. A roentgen not poluchilsja-nothing is visible. Has now told or said, that it is necessary to make RRS.
I work as the programmer sitting. A platypodia 1 2 st

Questions:
1. Whether correct, in your opinion, the diagnosis?
2. Whether it is correct, what I am afraid to do or make a roentgen again? " If you wish to be the father... ". Through its or his what time it is possible to make still time?
3. Whether harmful procedure RRS? Whether it is better, that it or she was done or made by the proctologist, instead of (treating) surgeon? Lech. The surgeon works also in TSKB grazhd. Aircraft and to do or make RRS plans there.
4. How treat koktsigodeniju?

In advance thanks.
Believe all fiziolechenija, stylostixises full delirium. There is a way to cure koktsigodeniju. Itself suffered five months. Business now has gone on the amendment. elektro@mail.iks.ru . Address to surgeons, instead of to neuropathologists.