PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Appendicitis: whether to suspect? Prompt...

Sergejka
16.01.2006, 19:42
Hello, the doctor. Sergey, 26 years. I hope for your advice or council, t. To. I live in a province and " to lay down under a knife " without references it would not be desirable (was two operations: varikotsele in 20 years - it is successful; a laparoscopy in occasion of an appendicitis in 18 years - is negative" (Moscow) - impression awful, simply I am afraid of one more operation...!).
Here is how there was a business: on December, 30th, 2005 has felt insignificant, not especially stirring or preventing pains mainly in the bottom right area of a stomach or belly (passing from a belly-button up to an inguen) in the evening. A chair changeable within a week - that firm, liquid (after physical job). Pains at a level of trouble... No more... Precisely same syndromes were in 18 years, were a fare in Moscow, have taken away on Fast " suspicion on an acute appendicitis ". The subsequent laparoscopy has denied the diagnosis... Since January, 3rd accepted medicines: only coal and Furazolidonum - all without changes. Pains cease and renew in current of day - but also lungs, at a level of a dyscomfort... Promotion of peep in a colon, an insignificant aerogenesis Is felt... At vypuskanii it becomes easier some gases. When the nutrition passes or takes place in a colon, pains amplify a little, but have wandering character (hurted or was ill;was sick even at the left a little). So proceeded about one today, on January, 16th when I emptied an intestine in the evening, has noticed from one side of fecal masses a bloody path, somewhere 1/3 circles of masses... I live in small small town where at each case hurt on the right a stomach or belly here " put on a table ". But the appendicitis during two with superfluous weeks without change of signs cannot proceed likely... Nauseas and temperatures were not. Prompt, to what doctors to me to address and as themselves with them messages that they as it is possible more precisely have established or installed the diagnosis (it would not be desirable zazrja "to plough" a peritoneum... I am afraid very much...). In advance many thanks for any advice or council! I have got used to trust doctors... How much lives you have rescueed or saved... I Hope my question does not remain without your attention... Thanks you!

pes
18.01.2006, 21:43
First, without your written approval anybody on an operating table will not take you, the legislation is those today. Secondly, that you describe, most all corresponds or meets not to an acute appendicitis, and any disease of a colon. To specify, to which, the proctosigmoidoscope most possibly is required, fibrokolonoskopija (endoscopic inspection of direct and thick intestines, accordingly), is possible or probable - an irrigoscopy (a X-ray inspection of a colon with contrast). To address to you it is necessary for the beginning to the gastroenterologist. If it or him is not present in your city - send to a regional out-patient department. To tighten or delay with the reference or manipulation and diagnostics I do not advise: any bleeding demands the most serious to itself of the attitude or relation.