PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong rachiocampsis, help or assist!!!

Not registered
16.01.2006, 12:15
Help or Assist! The curvature is strong, strongly sticks out some vertebra or vertebrae, the dyscomfort in a back is felt, even to lay happens nekomfortno. This started curvature, me 29 years and it for a long time, in army have not taken me because of it or this. But like the beginning did not hurt or be ill;be sick anything, and now. On oshup vertebra or vertebrae strongly oshchutimo stick out, whether they can jump out and damage or injure;hurt all nervous channels absolutely? What to do or make, circle krivorukie self-educated persons, how to avoid a paralysis or that light? Prompt where to go and what to do or make? Heard that here not the roentgen is necessary, as many offer, and MRT! Prompt what to do or make? Can to Dikulju?

pes
18.01.2006, 21:31
To you it is necessary vertebrolog - the expert on treatment of a backbone. Such happen among orthopedists and sredit neurosurgeons. If you live in SPb or Leningrad regions - write, I shall tell or say to you where to address. If in other region - consult to orthopedists and neurosurgeons at this forum and-or at a forum http: // 03.ru