PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much it is possible to operate one hernia?

Natasha Svirid
05.01.2006, 17:48
By inexperience my question became "consultation" .proshu pardon. I hope to receive the answer. For the first time a umbilical hernia to me have operated 18 years ago. Later 15 years the new hernia hardly above pupka.kotoruju was formed have operated. In a year have operated a postoperative hernia (more precisely 4 hernias) a plasty on Sapezhko with excision of a belly-button. Already then I insisted on application of a grid for reinforcing a seam, but to me have given up, referring to a harmfulness of an alien or a foreign material in an organism and on presence of good muscles. In the past to year on a suture line 3 postoperative hernias which to me have taken in with application of a grid (a prosthesis of an abdominal wall) .setku again were again formed to put did not want, referring on presence of good muscles, but I have insisted. A seam on a white line 26 sm.a a grid 10 sm under the breast. Please, respond, how much it is possible to operate the same hernia? Why the grid has been put only on 4 operations? Whether the plasty on Sapezhko during 3 operations oshibkoj.uchityvaja weak aponevroz was? Why a prosthesis of all 10, instead of 26? Whether it is necessary to go through still pair operations on reinforcing other part of a seam? Thanks.

Not registered
06.01.2006, 01:05
In occasion of your PROBLEM you CAN CALL ON PH. 502-47-24

Natasha Svirid
06.01.2006, 10:27
Thanks not registered visitor what wish to help or assist but to call by in what city to phone 502-47-24? I live in Belarus in Minsk.

pes
10.01.2006, 21:11
The questions, concerning or touching tactics and technics or technical equipment of the previous operations, I, not obessudte, Natasha to make comments I shall not begin: not knowing all details, I do not consider or I count myself have the right to estimate or appreciate job of colleagues.
I shall respond, as I can, only on the most essential, though vprjamuju and not set:-), a question: if, unexpectedly, at you there will come or step one more relapse I would advise:
1) to be operated in the establishment having serious experience of treatment of postoperative ventral hernias;
2) it is obligatory to apply an alloplasty (a synthetic grid) on all extent of hernial defect (it does not exclude plasty own tissues, and supplements it or her);
3) to remember, that the choice of a material of a grid plays important roll in success of operation, is it is necessary to discuss with the surgeon in advance.

Natasha Svirid
12.01.2006, 11:18
Dear Evgenie Serafimovich, thanks for references on the future. Very much I hope, that they will not be useful to me. Has passed or has taken place after operation more than 5 months. While hernias are not present, but is still to pair or steam questions. The operated surgeon has told or said, that I was engaged in physiotherapy exercises, that I and did or made last 3 months. LFK serious enough with exercises for strengthening press. After LFK the stomach or belly especially in places of an attachment of a grid .ja strongly hurts did not pay attention to this pain both has not bad strengthened press and has tightened a skin of a stomach or belly, but here the surgeon from an out-patient department has told or said what to be engaged pressom dangerously: can burst a thread, tissues again will miss. He has advised instead of LFK simply much to go. Whether it is necessary to continue all the same employment or occupations LFK or to not risk? And if it is better to stop, when to begin? When it will be possible to tell or say, what the grid became a part me, and I can is high-grade to live, not being afraid to lift superfluous kg? Besides I would like to correct a figure limfodrenazhom or vacuum massage at which occurs or happens appreciable shift of tissues. The grid, apparently, should for 6 months completely "vrasti" or all the same such procedures are counter-indicative to me? Natasha

pes
14.01.2006, 21:53
Walking less all develops muscles of a prelum abdominale. To any patient the developed muscles of an abdominal wall yet did not stir or prevent with a hernia, but only on the contrary. Therefore LFK I would recommend you, especially at such term from the moment of operation. Six months - term, in itechenie which, as a rule, is finally formed postoperative cicatrix, including in a grid.