PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The knee crackles

Natasha Svirid
05.01.2006, 17:22
Please, prompt what to undertake against a crunch of the left knee? It does not hurt yet, but a crunch-bad an attribute. Thanks.

pes
10.01.2006, 21:08
The crunch in a knee, Natasha, can be and congenital feature... If traumas of a crackling joint was not, and the joint does not hurt, does not redden, does not swell, does not become "hard" or, on the contrary, excessively mobile - astable I on your place would not worry and easy was engaged ozdoravlivajushchej in physical culture - the gymnastics is useful to joints always.

Natasha Svirid
11.01.2006, 13:52
Dear Evgenie Serafimovich, thanks for participation and the help in the decision of my problems.
One year ago after reception of muds against a beginning arthrosis my knee joints became very mobile, astable. I simply was afraid to go, because unsteadily kept on legs or foots. Within two weeks function of both joints was restored, but the left knee began to crackle. I have accepted on it or him 15 procedures of the laser and 10 procedures of ultrasound with Hidrocortizonum, but it loudly crackles. Still I have spent on drink 2 courses "Terafleksa" for restoration of a cartilage, drank a calcium, but the crunch does not pass or take place. Physical culture than 5 km am engaged, try to go to day not less, after a long break began to go to pool again. The surgeon in an out-patient department has advised to not pay to a crunch of attention, but to it or him others pay attention...

pes
14.01.2006, 21:51
Visible, at you has passed or has taken place an acute arthritis of knee joints, which as all inflammations, has left after itself cicatrical changes of articulate or joint surfaces and-or okolosustavnyh bags. They now also crackle. If it is valid so - anything dangerous in this crunch is not present. But, considering, that I not the expert on joints, and a knee joint at the person - the most whimsical, shall advise you to find in Minsk the orthopedist- (the expert by illnesses or diseases of joints) and to consult to it or him.