PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chlamydias

Not registered
10.01.2006, 16:13
Has read through clause or article of doctor Zhivova A.V. on the bill of how at us now it is fashionable to diagnose and treat new infections (ZPPP). Itself for a long time suspected dishonesty or insufficient qualification of doctors, but, not having medical education (except for the Internet), the word was necessary to take. We with the husband have faced this problem (even them mnozhestvoi - and chlamydias, both ureoplazma, and tsmv) when it did not turn out in any way with the child - at me the big break and doctors put the secondary sterility or barrenness caused or called by hormonal disturbances + by these infections. With surprise has learned or has found out, dear Alexander Viktorovich, that chlamydias are treated for 1.-1 ned.!!!! Since prohodtla periodic treatment (it is natural, because of results of analyses) about 3 years (!). After a last year's abortion which have written off or have copied on TSMV, a propyl of a tablet, and the husband at all did not begin to involve in it or this... By itself as you also wrote, antibiotics appointed or nominated heaps, both tablets, and nyxes, and processings.
Well good, the history can be continued longly - I shall not take away your time. Alexander Viktorovich, having learned or having found out, what you a moderator of the given forum, I wish to ask - whether really, even having these or thus most hladimii, what they here so arise again and again?
Thanks in advance

pes
10.01.2006, 21:26
Alexander Viktorovich Zhivov - really known, skilled or experienced and competent expert-urologist, but, how much or as far as I know, this section of a forum he does not moderate, therefore your reference or manipulation to it or him;them, most possibly, remains neprochtennym... Ask your question in section "Urologist-".

Not registered
11.01.2006, 16:06
Many thanks also excuse - not looking nakatala the report in the opened link