PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Serozotsele?

21.12.2005, 23:13
After operation the doctor has told or said, that development is possible or probable
serozotsele.
What is serozotsele?
How it to warn well and ways of treatment?

pes
23.12.2005, 18:27
Interesting word... About what ienno operations there is a speech?

24.12.2005, 10:54
Byda operation at the wife on excision of a cystoma of the remained left ovary. The cystoma and an ovary are removed.
I already asked about an operational seam earlier.
Now on US the doctor has told or said, that sees again education in a small basin and has told or said, what is it serozotsele.
The wife rasprosit was not solved.

pes
27.12.2005, 23:17
And vainly was not solved: "serozotsele" (it is obvious, the doctor understands a circumscribed clump of a good-quality serous liquid as this term) I would concern to it or this with all attention... When there was an operation? What conclusion of histological research? (a cystoma - too acritical term, collective, I would tell or say...)

Evgeni2
29.12.2005, 23:02
Operation was on October, 6th, a histology negative
After that did or made already 3 US gynecologic,
All absolutely different under the maintenance or contents

29.12.2005, 23:07
Operation was on October, 6th, a histology negative
After that did or made already 3 US gynecologic,
All absolutely different under the maintenance or contents

pes
29.12.2005, 23:11
How - negative? Result or bring, please, the text of the conclusion of the histologist.

09.01.2006, 15:38
The conclusion of the histologist:
Serous tsistoadenoma an ovary. Malignant body height is not present.
On one US the description such:
3- thick-walled education in volume of 80,7 sm, length - 67 mm, width - 54 mm, perednezadny the size of 47 mm with gipoehogennym contents, with pristenochnymi includings or incorporations.
US it is made on the newest apparatus.
The operated doctor has failed to trust it or this US and has sent repeatedly to another medtsentr.
There on other US made in 20 days education it is diagnosed as " an infiltrate of an abdominal cavity ".
What now to do or make - to leave all as is or after all New Year's
Holidays to try to address to the doctor, which surgeon-gynecologist
And there and then the skilled or experienced -diagnostician? Difficultly truth to it or him;them to get...
PS. Can be to you send pictures of US from all inspections?

pes
10.01.2006, 21:23
Kohl education good-quality was fast, to assume relapse of the bases as though is not present... Infiltrates in cavities of a human body after operations happen different and behave variously. Therefore I would advise nevertheless to clear a situation: what is this education and for that from it or him it is possible to wait? I think, is better US the computer or -resonant tomography of a small basin would help or assist with it or this. Its or her results, certainly, will need to be discussed with operated surgeon.
To send me pictures of US it is not necessary: at this research the dynamic picture - as apparently on the screen during research is very important. Here if you had a record of research in format DICOM is it would be possible to send.