PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Furunculosis

Not registered
08.01.2006, 22:30
Hello!
To me 24.3-4 once a year at me inside of an ear lobule of an ear something is formed like a furuncle
(Inflammatory process proceeds inside of an ear lobule of an ear that leads to substantial growth, pains) .obrashchalsja to hirurgam-2 times made a cut or section, excision of a is purulent-necrotic hinge, but in 4 months all repeated, appointed or nominated a course of an autohemotherapy, pricked antibiotics, but all without results process repeats, and only on an ear lobule of an ear. In what in your opinion the reason of its or his occurrence?
What will advise to do or make?
Thankful in advance!

pes
10.01.2006, 21:16
The reason, most possibly, is covered in conservation in an ear lobule of your ear of the center of a chronic infection which on a regular basis becomes aggravated. It can be nagnoivshajasja an epidermoid cyst, or an atheroma, or something similar. To get rid of such exacerbations it is possible by surgical excision of their reason what most easier to make at height of the next exacerbation: then the source gives in to revealing is better.
Radical operation can lead to some cosmetic defect - to deformation of an ear lobule; here choose, that to you is more dear or expensive. My duty or debt, however, to warn what to live with the centers of a chronic infection basically it is unsafe.

pes
10.01.2006, 21:22
Kohl education good-quality was fast, to assume relapse of the bases as though is not present... Infiltrates in cavities of a human body after operations happen different and behave variously. Therefore I would advise nevertheless to clear a situation: what is this education and for that from it or him it is possible to wait? I think, is better US the computer or -resonant tomography of a small basin would help or assist with it or this. Its or her results, certainly, will need to be discussed with operated surgeon.
To send me pictures of US it is not necessary: at this research the dynamic picture - as apparently on the screen during research is very important. Here if you had a record of research in format DICOM is it would be possible to send.