PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Relapses of an inguinal hernia

06.01.2006, 20:21
Hello!
At me such problem: I have transferred or carried operation to 15 years in connection with a right-hand inguinal hernia. In 18 years there was a relapse, and to me have again made a herniotomy on postempskomu. Now to me 22 years and at me have appeared in the field of a seam unpleasant sensation as though something inside stirs or prevents. I was on consultation at the surgeon, he has told or said, that there is a probability of occurrence of a new hernia, and in this case it will be necessary to do or make operation with application of a grid. Whether it is obligatory this grid or it is possible to do without it or her? Whether there are any new techniques in treatment of an inguinal hernia?

pes
10.01.2006, 21:16
The alloplasty a grid is today, it is possible to tell or say, world or global " the gold standard " in modern treatment of inguinal hernias, especially recurrent, therefore I advise without a grid to not manage. I recommend polipropilenovye grids; coal - I do not recommend.
New techniques of treatment of inguinal hernias consist in laparoskopicheskih ways vshivanija the same grids; whether it is better, than the "open" operations, - while is obscure.