PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pain in right to a side

Kiuts
23.12.2005, 18:11
Dear experts!
Itself not the doctor, I study in institute as the economist. 3 days ago there was a weak abdominal pain, mainly in right to a side. Temperatures are not present, the vomiting was not, the general or common state of health quite good. But me disturbs, that the pain does not pass or take place, sometimes falls down, when I move, but in motionless sostojaniii to hurt or be ill;be sick begins more strongly. And sometimes hurts not only in right to a side, but also the left side, and also in the field of kidneys sometimes hurts. But a pain tolerant. I do not know, what is it can be. At me now session so time to hurt and go or be ill and go;be sick and go to the doctor is not present time. Has read through, that for definition of an appendicitis there is a way to lay down on a back and to press on the right side - a pain noticeably amplifies. In my case it takes place, but to hurt or be ill;be sick begins even when I press on the left side. This stretching can? I visit or attend an exercise room. Or something is more serious?

pes
23.12.2005, 18:32
Any sudden abdominal pain - more than the sufficient basis for INTERNAL survey of the surgeon. At you ahead still it is a lot of sessions - but that them to hand over, it is necessary to be first of all alive and healthy.

Not registered
23.12.2005, 18:54
Tell or Say, please, what basic signs of an appendicitis?

pes
27.12.2005, 23:13
Unique constant attribute - an abdominal pain...