PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to define or determine a gangrene???

renegat
17.12.2005, 10:20
Hello the doctor! In September of the last year, I have drilled an index finger of the left arm or hand up to a bone and have touched a bone. The wound has begun to live, but now I have pains in kistevoj a joint. A pain such as at a dislocation, but I do not remember that I vyvihival an arm or a hand. Whether there can be it a gangrene??? And how she would be shown if was???
In advance thanks!

pes
17.12.2005, 14:25
Your description of events though also the extremely poor or scantiest, less all forces to think of a gangrene. If from the moment of a trauma of a finger has passed or has taken place more year, and the radiocarpal joint was ill just now, communication or connection between these phenomena is rather improbable. Treat a joint: descend or go on reception to the surgeon, on pictures in a X-ray department, and then to you, most possibly, will appoint or nominate nonsteroid resolvents (dihlofenak, etc.) mestno and inside, probably, will impose plaster longetu, it is possible or probable - to appoint or nominate a physiotherapy... In general, will cure.