PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The right anticnemion

lla
14.12.2005, 16:11
Good afternoon.
It is my name is left Alekseevich. To me of 59 years. I live in Moscow. I work in one
From sectionings of Open Society RZHD (office worker-system administrator
Computer network)
I address to you with the huge request to help or assist advice or council and references.
If all under the order it is necessary to tell all all over again!
In 1983. As a result of autofailure or autoaccident has got on operational stol-(breakage 4
The chapter or head myshtsi on the right leg or foot above a calyx or calicle) ?????-have made lavsanoplastiku
In 31-st clinical on Lobachevsky
Longly stretched or dragged out and in 1984. Has come to work. From that pore there were different restrictions in movement, but all was done or made and had a rest almost on peer with all.
Wore a golf 20 den
In 1993. On the internal party or side of an anticnemion in district of "calyx or calicle" on the right leg or foot
Has appeared it is red-livor about copeck. Has addressed in the plikliniku Ministry of Railways on
Kalanchevke to the surgeon. My assumptions were, what is it something venous.
The surgeon has told or said what is it the BRUISE and has written out dressings with ointment Vishnevskogo. Weeks
2 I did or made dressings. The leg or foot has slightly swelled from below and maculae preobrelo the size
5 sm in diameter. Color became acyanotically red-dark blue in fine tochechku. Like as
Did not hurt or Be ill;Be sick but chutochku swelled. vobshchem restrictions special nebylo.
In 2001. Have appeared under kolenkoj globules, vzdutye veins on the same right leg or foot.
Has addressed in ours TSKB Semashko on JAuze. There have performed operation. Those have removed,
Those have muffled a vein from an inguen up to the bottom extremity. 3 seams - on the internal party or side of an anticnemion, in the middle of a leg or foot and in inguinal area. All internal part of an inguen longly was
Cyanotic, then all vostanovilos. An anticnemion vnuri so all zto time with 1993. And
Remained acyanotically red-dark blue in fine tochechku.
And here now, already in the extremity or end of October 2005. On the internal party or side of an anticnemion hardly above "calyx or calicle" on the right leg or foot there was a sore which began to ache a bit and disturb.
I began to do or make dressings with Levomikolem. Helped or assisted, but a little. Around of a sore a skin all
"Burned". As-as if it was stung by a neetle. Any touch of a tissue (trousers, tre-
niki)-sensation of a burning sensation. Descended or went on consultation in the same TSKB Semashko on JAuze.
The surgeon having looked-has told or looked-has said;seen-has told, that it is necessary to use Unguentum Heparini or all gels and
Ointments where there is a heparin and to wear a golf. Has started to smear with different gels-not on
Mogalo. Has started to do or make bandages with Unguentum Heparini and atop-dressed a golf.
For 4-th or 5-th day, in the evening after job, having removed or having taken off a golf and a bandage - has seen near to
Sore red-white pimples as ozheg. At once has ceased to do or make all procedures.
Around of a sore the skin so "burned" all, as-as if was stung by a neetle. Has again gone
On consultation in the same TSKB Semashko on JAuze, but already to manager. Units behind advice or council.
Having looked or seen, he has told or said, that with anything to smear it is not necessary, ()-it let dries alergija on a preparation, and for the night to do or make compresses till the morning. Dimexidum to dissolve 1:5, to wet and wring out napkins and to put on an anticnemion for the night.
Tam-zhe there in TSKB Semashko has made US of veins of both legs or foots. In the conclusion after research
Veins of the bottom extremities I have read through, that all written - is identical in norm or rate (that
Left-that right) Only one line sounds so:
The right femoral vein internal dismetroa 0,7 sm is passed or taken place;passable by average, in a lumen
Contain in the big degree rekanalizovannye tromboticheskie masses, in her the weak monophasic blood flow is recorded;
After 4 procedures to hurt or be ill;be sick became so, to the same all anticnemion became red as a cancer
There, where put napkins with a solution. A sore (about copeck) plus angry
Surface after ointment all has turned to one greater or big zasohshuju korku.
Now I have independently accepted reshenie-and here 3-rd day of any compresses
And any ointments and gels. In the morning prikleevaju a greater or big dry gauze napkin
Sticky plastrem, with that I cover all surface of an anticnemion from contact
With trousers only per day and ALL. To hurt or be ill;be sick vseravno podolzhaet, and than to treat-.
PLEASE - advise, than to remove or take off a burning sensation, an erythema and a pain. In advance BLG.
Lion Alekseevich mdss-lla@mail.ru (worker) or dom-lla@bk.ru (house)
Diabetum is not present

pes
17.12.2005, 14:19
The answer personal mail.