PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have removed cholic

VadimSevKav
07.04.2005, 15:08
43 years. Has transferred or carried operation. Holetsistoktomija. Before operation of attacks was not. There was a constant blunt tolerant pain. Operation without complications.
Later two months I feel raspiranie in the field of pr. Hypochondrium, especially in lying position. Alcohol after operation I do not use, a diet I keep. On a body there were small psoriatic plaques. Earlier the psoriasis was shown about 10 years ago, has passed or has taken place itself, did not treat. After operation the surgeon has told or said that should tell or say and has added, that in posleopertsionnyj the period on all questions to address in an out-patient department on a residence, but the therapist to whom there is no sense there sits to address. I ask you to respond in occasion of raspiranija in a place of operation and a psoriasis. Whether is these signs (?) complication or these are admissible consequences? What actions to me are necessary for undertaking and whether it is necessary?
Psoriatic plaques not on razgibatelnyh surfaces, and on places of damages of a skin (seams, scratchs).
And the second question, on a back, in district of a backbone very much for a long time (about 20 years ago) has appeared apparently zhirovik which for these years podros till the size hardly less than a rouble coin, it would be desirable for it or him to remove, whether On a background rasskazanogo above it is expedient to do or make by me it now? If is not present - that when.

Yours faithfully, in advance I thank for the answer, Vadim.

pes
09.04.2005, 14:42
First of all, after excision of a cholic bubble it is necessary to be observed at the gastroenterologist. He, having examined you, also will appoint or nominate necessary inspection: most possibly, US and fibrogastroduodenoskopiju. One of the possible or probable reasons of such phenomena - postoperative adherent or adhesive process; if other reasons will not be, it will be possible to think of it or this. ZHirovik if he something stirs or prevents, it is possible to delete safely and if does not stir or prevent - it is possible to live with it or him further.