PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Postoperative hernia

Alexey of Century
16.12.2004, 13:44
Hello! The summer of this year of my mother had been made an esophagectomy (a cancer of an esophagus, have replaced with its or his part of a stomach). Recently there was a hernia on a stomach or belly. In district of a stomach, is hardly closer to the left party or side. At tussis has an effect and stirs or prevents. The size is less than fist. The attending physician who did or made operation, has made survey. But to operate a hernia does not hurry up, speaks, that it is necessary to wear a bandage and if the hernia will increase or be enlarged, only then again to seem. In clauses or articles about postoperative hernias I have read through, sooner or later all peerly it is necessary to do or make operation. What will you advise? Whether you recommend to address in other clinic for product of operation on excision of a hernia or we should rely on opinion of the doctor which did or made operation on an esophagus completely?

pes
18.12.2004, 20:42
How much or As far as I understand, it is a question of a postoperative ventral hernia. Such hernias it is meaningful to operate when they disturb something: hurt, are restrained, become very much greater or big and prevent to live. If they do not disturb - with them, basically, it is possible to live and all life. I would rely on the reference of the operated surgeon.

Kutin M.A.
23.12.2004, 20:30
Such things it is possible to operate it is out-patient in some cases