PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Varices

sania
31.10.2004, 09:20
Hello. To my mum of 59 years. At it or her already for a long time a varicose phlebectasia, very much greater or big *quot; O??U*quot;, and as there are thrombuses, legs or foots always swelled. At my grandmother (its or her mum) it was exact also, but plus to all it or she on legs or foots below had ulcers.. (but her was 77) Now at my mum of a leg or foot below feoletovye, hollows are visible, i.e. means be fast ulcers can: (Everything, than mum uses, it is ointment Troxevasinum and bandage. Whether advise, please, it is possible for something or for something else for her to help or assist? There can be more effective ointments is, or can compresses what, or grasses? Get to the good expert she cannot, as there where she lives, such is not present. (Accompanying diseases: a hypertonia, an atherosclerosis, gipoterioz). Thanks!

leo74
14.11.2004, 03:58
If there are no contraindications Aspirinum of 125 mg/?OO constantly is useful.

I consider or count useful as pentoksifillin in the prolonged forms (Vazonit, Agapurin) 800-1200 mg/?OO.

Ellasticheskaja a compression of legs or foots qualitative products (even new bandage, instead of such, that are not stretched or not dragged out any more as frequently happens) - special stockings, kolgoty, picked up on the size and a degree of a compression. And it will be better made by the expert to whom all it is necessary to deliver somehow your mum while it is valid on ulcers, with which oh how not simply to consult have opened, especially at soputsvujushchej pathologies.

Sintezmozg
15.11.2004, 10:02
Thanks for the answer! I would like to ask still as it is possible for me to do or make prophylaxis as predisposition is since a youth. (me 25 years, I plan pregnancy). At me too legs or foots, in calfs sometimes ache a bit. Still I shall tell or say, that at me are very close located kapiljary to a surface of a skin, especially it is appreciable on femurs. Once I drank Escuzanum, and so after the first reception I could not fall asleep at night from that that, is strong nyla the left leg or foot.

I have bought or purchased in a drugstore a cream Venorutonum and sometimes I smear. Sometimes I drink Ascorutinum. Like helps or assists. But it would be desirable to hear advice or council of the expert.

Hymen
17.11.2004, 07:34
Dear DianaGG

It is good, that you have thought of prophylaxis in advance.

Really, there is some family predisposition to varicose illness or disease. And pregnancy too can provoke the beginning of this illness or disease. Prophylaxis of this illness can be about such:

To order or regulate, rationalize a way of life. I.e. to be mobile. Ditelnoe standing, sitting leads to venous stagnation in legs or foots, that in turn *quot; expands or dilates oN?U*quot;. Try to change position of a body in space more often. If there is an opportunity to sit, instead of to stand - sit down. And is even better lay down, if there is such opportunity.

To use compression belyo (stockings, kolgoty) during the raised or increased loads (selhoz jobs, the pedestrian campaigns on a cross-country terrain, unloading of cars...) and during pregnancy (that basically almost the same:))

Try to avoid hot baths, long stay in gorjachej.saune. Try to finish bathings cool spolaskivaniem legs or foots. It at least is simply pleasant:)

If feel a positive effect from external agents, type of venous gel or same Venorutonum - use. I like still a heparin-containing of an agent (napr. -1000)

Important value or meaning;importance has disposal of excess weight if it is actual, certainly.

If by the evening feel appreciable weariness in legs or foots - lay down to sleep with the raised foot extremity or end of a bed, or though a pillow under legs or foots. Sweep up or will notice as polegchaet in the morning.

Still can look or see here these links:

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=14170

http: // www.sigvaris.ru/russian/preventive.php

http: // phlebolog.narod.ru/