PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst Nukkieva of the channel

Saida
14.10.2004, 12:30
Hello the doctor! A year ago to my daughter have diagnosed - cyst Nukkieva of the channel. There were many different versions before the final diagnosis, including the usual hernia, the restrained hernia, an oothecoma have defined or determined, etc. Business has not reached almost a knife when we have found the next surgeon for advice or council which has confirmed the final diagnosis, someone assumed before. This surgeon to us has punished to watch or keep up dynamics or changes of inspissation in inguinal area (it very much was appreciable approximately and was firm to the touch). If the sizes do not vary it is possible to wait a little with operation which is practically inevitable. As he has told or said, cases of a resorption of such inspissations (about a walnut) - 1 from 100. Why we did not wish to do or make at once operation because to a daughter then there was only 6 m-tsev, plus that she was born gipatrofichnoj with weight 2 kg. Later m-tsev we have found out pair, that shishka has passed or has taken place, she is not visible visually and is not groped. Have addressed to the doctor, he has told or said, that she has passed or has taken place in itself. Really to us so also has carried or to us vse-taki have put the inexact diagnosis? In advance I thank for advice or council! If I am necessary can send pictures of US and the diagnosis.

pes
15.10.2004, 22:06
It is such children's specificity, Saida which I to make comments I do not undertake. Consult, perhaps, to children's surgeons - for example, on a site www.mama.ru