PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. One month ago transferred or carried serious subjects and right after e...

Sergey
30.08.2004, 18:10
Hello the doctor. One month ago transferred or carried serious subjects and right after it or this there were pains in an anus and at a palpation has jumped out bugorok, similar to a vein udlenennyj on itself. After visiting the doctor in an out-patient department have diagnosed an internal hemorrhoids of 2 degrees. The doctor has appointed or nominated to spend on drink detraleks under the scheme or plan 6 tab 4 days and 4 tab in three days and to insert suppositories prokto-Glyvenolum. Also massazhirovat this place to insert it back. In it or this difficulty. Under a finger this vein is rolled, but anywhere peermeshchaetsja. Now I smear with its or her cream prokto Glyvenolum in the morning and in the evening, and in the afternoon liotonom 1000. Pains send away or have left, but that less an inflation still prisutsvuet and at long sitting appear unpleasant sensations. Now I am in business trip and I can get to the doctor only in 3 weeks. Prompt, whether I can continue such treatment and whether it is possible or probable simply naruzhny gemmrroj. The doctor osmtrival fluently also could oshibitsja. Thankful in advance. Sergey

Peresada I.V.
03.09.2004, 03:21
Most likely the doctor was not mistaken, it is a clottage of the hemorrhoidal site. It is necessary to add ointment Gepatrombin It is not necessary to try to set uzelobratno. Just in 3 weeks all will resolve.