PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the beginning of February I had an operation. To me cut out apenditsit, complicated...

Larissa
30.08.2004, 14:08
In the beginning of February I had an operation. To me cut out apenditsit, complicated by a peritonitis. Two weeks I was in hospital, days eight under a dropper. There was a strong vomiting almost week, iz-for what doctors have solved, that at me also the strong poisoning was, though I did not eat anything especial, only that is usual. And more the surgeon has told or said, that there was an inflammation female. Longly did not write out, t. To. The temperature kept. After an extract of temperature there was no week two. And all over again March keeps since morning 37, 1 37, 2, and towards evening can rise up to 37, 5. Analyses of a blood (general or common) and urine normal. Inspection at the gynecologist has shown a small cyst of the right ovary and small solderings at the left . Not clearly why the temperature, or this inflammation, or dizbakterioz keeps???

Ljubskij A.A.
02.09.2004, 14:20
Dear Larissa. From a dysbacteriosis there should not be a raised or an increased body temperature. It is necessary to exclude first of all any inflammation in a zone of operation (both in cicatrix, and in an abdominal cavity). The inflammation in female sexual sphere too can give a hyperthermia.