PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much it would be desirable to receive from you advice or council. Absolutely is not present vreme...

Olga
30.08.2004, 05:27
Hello. Very much it would be desirable to receive from you advice or council. Absolutely there is no time to address to the doctor. At me such problem: in district of coccyx hardly above analn. Apertures I have pains in something any inspissation, whether chto-also seems increases or is enlarged.
At me it was right after sorts or labors 2 years ago, it was impossible to lift the child (to me it seemed, that from it or this the pain amplifies), to sit down it or him to feed. Then too simply there was no time to address to the doctor. I thought, can gemmoroj what, but like is unlike, (though firstly gemmoroj too was right after sorts or labors). Also it seemed then purulent discharges a little. WHEN went to the gynecologist on survey, she has told or said, that is similar to a cyst. To vrachu-to the proctologist to go was afraid, that the surgical intervention and with whom I shall leave the child will be necessary. Then all kak-that has passed or has taken place by itself, probably in a month two, precisely I do not remember. And here now again. Begins. And now at me new job to pass or miss it is impossible in any way. I am afraid, suddenly now itself will not pass or not take place and that all also will be long. And in general this all is very morbid, I can not neither sit down, nor rise. While purulent discharges are not present, small inspissation I feel.
TELL, what is it. And than it to treat. Very much it would be desirable to believe, that it is possible to manage treatment by any grasses, well or, at last, tablets. Operation in any way it is impossible, the husband has left for the Chechen Republic on pol-year, the child to leave there is nobody.
In advance, many thanks.
Yours faithfully, Olga.

Peresada I.V.
02.09.2004, 08:45
The clinical picture corresponds or meets to an epithelial coccygeal course with an accompanying inflammation. Unfortunately, treatment only surgical. It is impossible to tell or say, that it urgent, can suffer both a floor of year, and year. But operation all the same will be!