PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Plastic surgery

Vasily_M
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear colleagues!

Prompt, please, the Internet-resources, devoted to plastic surgery, and the modern literature of the same subjects.

And if at whom I shall is the interesting information it is grateful, if will send on a N-mail: surgical@ukr.net

I hope for professional solidarity.

oleg 1978
http: // www.emedicine.com/plastic/index.shtml

barrakyda
http: // www.emedicine.com/plastic/index.shtml

Thanks, very interestingly...

But something can still?

And how in occasion of the literature?

Dew
I in the beginning the Internet-life too activly searched for something similar. But has gradually understood, 1) that free-of-charge good anything is not present, 2) under the book will not learn, 3) and it is necessary?:)

Svet
I in the beginning the Internet-life too activly searched for something similar. But has gradually understood, 1) that free-of-charge good anything is not present, 2) under the book will not learn, 3) and it is necessary?:)

And where you study in plastic and cosmetic surgery? Everyone on the, a trial and error method? And how, patients, are not translated? Or lohi in domestic cosmetic surgery (as, however and in all rest)-not mammoths: they do not die out. Even if to a course go stvolovye cells.

antibor
And where you study in plastic and cosmetic surgery?

Anywhere.

Everyone on the, a trial and error method? And how, patients, are not translated? Or lohi in domestic cosmetic surgery (as, however and in all rest)-not mammoths: they do not die out. Even if to a course go stvolovye cells.

Separately all words has understood. Emotional painting of a post has understood, - bright. And here it is concrete, that you, dear pandoc, had in view of not ...

I guess, that you wished to tell or say, that books to read it is necessary, and that is necessary studies on mistakes or errors of others and that it is not necessary to use the patient as jumping-off place for assays and trainings and that has much divorced insufficiently qualified *quot; plastic and ??NO??N??O*quot; the surgeons using in the arsenal not enough izuchenye methods... Completely with you it agree. Even without komentariev. I have correctly tried to understand all?

Nazar
If I would need someone's personal opinion in occasion of plastic surgery I and has asked... And so the question consisted in other...

Sasha 7777777
If I would need someone's personal opinion in occasion of plastic surgery I and has asked... And so the question consisted in other...

It seemed to me, that on your question the answer has been given quite settling or exhausting;exhaustive, as well as on mine...

shuver
You are right, can to you it seemed...

Nina of Item
For asking the help you any aggressive.

Hardly for you doctors will search for links.:)