PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is dangerous skleroterapija?

Yuna
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether tell or say please it will be harmful skleroterapija? The Conclusion dupleksogo scannings of veins of the bottom extremities: attributes of expansion BPV at the left, nestojatelnosti valve PBV at the left, ostialnogo the valve at the left, perforantnyh veins of the left anticnemion.

Morka
I, unfortunately, not flebolog/a?u?O?OOOu, but think, that if sklerozirovanie to spend technically correctly, harm should not be. However the main thing in an intervention - and whether will be advantage or benefit?

If sklerozirovat all BPV - probably it will facilitate a status...

Citrom_2005
Sklerozirovat BPV I would be solved unless at the rabbit - for their mors abuse less. Skleroterapija it is useful and effective at minor defects - vascular asterisks, fine hypodermic veins and separate sites. At the described pathology Troyanov- at least is necessary, with application nadpahovogo access cosmetic defect is minimal, and the dressing kommunikant, can be endoscopically, but I did not try or taste. Excision of trunks - as will be found or considered necessary by your surgeons:-)