PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. Couple of days back at me has begun strong enough krovotech...

Sasha
29.08.2004, 05:15
The dear doctor. Couple of days back at me strong enough bleeding has begun at a defecation (earlier there were small problems: abaissement of sites, an itch), is not present morbid sensations, as though the blood collects and leaves with a chair. To the doctor I shall get only in some days. What to me to do or make right now?

Sasha
29.08.2004, 13:37
Forgive or Excuse. Has bought or purchased suppositories with krasavkoj, it has appeared that they are counter-indicative at an adenoma preds. Glands also give a lot of collateral efektov. At me a prostatitis. Whether there is an alternative. What can you advise, can be Relif?

Peresada I.V.
30.08.2004, 14:20
Try or Taste ointment Gepatrombin, to alternate or interleave to ointment posterizan. Besides as much as possible soften a chair, keep to a diet. Limit exercise stresses.

Sasha
01.09.2004, 06:29
Thanks.
How to soften a chair and what enters into a diet?

Peresada I.V.
01.09.2004, 17:33
Chair most easier to soften a diet: vegetables, fruit, wheaten bran, dried apricots, prunes, a fig. Refuse a spicy food, coffee, alcohol.